[trARPES] Visit of Martin Ellgut Monday 2.7. to update METIS software

Laurenz Rettig rettig at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Fri Jun 29 10:03:31 CEST 2018

Dear all,

first of all, we have a new trARPES mailing list, welcome to it :)

Martin Ellgut will be visiting on Monday to install some patches to the
Metis computer and software. Shuo, can you please take care to let him
in and discuss with him the most urgent issues? I will sent him another
mail with you in cc. I will also forward some of the more recent
communication we had so everybody is on the same page.

Best, Laurenz

--
Dr. Laurenz Rettig
Fritz Haber Institute of the Max Planck Society

phone: +49-(0)30-8413 5225
email: rettig at fhi-berlin.mpg.de