[trARPES] CD of bulk WSe2

dong dong at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Mon Nov 5 00:58:47 CET 2018

Dear all,

As most of us already know, we have been through a tough time with
Venteon last week. Over the whole week, we could only do one-day METIS
measurement. We are still struggling to solve the sudden shutdown. Hope
the change of chiller works. But anyhow, we still have one-day data. So,
the attachment is the brief summary of circularly pump experiment of
WSe2 on that day. It just helps the discussion at our morning meeting.

See you tomorrow.

Best,
Shuo
Das FHI verarbeitet, speichert und loescht Daten im Rahmen seiner
Geschaeftstaetigkeit gemaess der Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DSGVO)
[General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)] der Europaeischen Union.