[trARPES] SPECS tomorrow

Laurenz Rettig rettig at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Mon Nov 5 16:55:36 CET 2018

Dear all,

as Shuo was so since to remind, Marko and Oleksiy from SPECS are
visiting tomorrow to perform some test and check for the fixes to the
Metis. They should arrive around 10, so it would be great if we have the
Chessy sample in around that time, and the laser running with 3eV. We
will most likely not need XUV for them.

Thanks, Laurenz

--
Dr. Laurenz Rettig
Fritz Haber Institute of the Max Planck Society

phone: +49-(0)30-8413 5225
email: rettig at fhi-berlin.mpg.de