[trARPES] report / status of METIS

Ralph Ernstorfer ernstorfer at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Sun Nov 25 21:35:55 CET 2018

Dear all,

please find a summary of the recent METIS action attached. The related
PowerPoint file is here:  https://1drv.ms/p/s!Av9kHLupX3CaogjfGhvYsgxHxFU8

Tom analyzed the deformation and the situation seems clearly improved
(there is the equivalent images in the pptx). Alignment was somewhat
different, but I do not see how METIS alignment would explain the
difference.

@Tom: can you please check the changes I made to the text on slide 35?

Comments are welcome. I will send this to SPECS and Surface Concepts
tomorrow morning.

Cheers,
  Ralph

Ralph Ernstorfer                            ernstorfer at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Research Group Structural and Electronic Surface Dynamics
ERC project FLATLAND
Fritz Haber Institute
Faradayweg 4-6                              Tel: +49 30 8413-5117
14195 Berlin                                Fax: +49 30 8413-5387
Germany
http://w0.rz-berlin.mpg.de/pc/ernstorfer/

---