[trARPES] report / status of METIS

Ralph Ernstorfer ernstorfer at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Sun Nov 25 21:37:26 CET 2018

sorry, this wasn't the last version. please check this attachment.

Ralph Ernstorfer                            ernstorfer at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Research Group Structural and Electronic Surface Dynamics
ERC project FLATLAND
Fritz Haber Institute
Faradayweg 4-6                              Tel: +49 30 8413-5117
14195 Berlin                                Fax: +49 30 8413-5387
Germany
http://w0.rz-berlin.mpg.de/pc/ernstorfer/

---