[trARPES] METIS: visit of SPECS and SurfaceConcepts, 20.+21.11.

Michael Kallmayer kallmayer at surface-concept.de
Mon Nov 26 15:30:17 CET 2018

Dear Ralph,

thank you for sending the summary. We (SC) propose a telephone
conference on Thursday, 29th Nov.  between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 a.m. Is
this convenient for you ?

Best regards

Michael

--
SURFACE CONCEPT GmbH

Dr. Michael Kallmayer

Produktmanager Elektronenoptik

Am Sägewerk 23a
D-55124 Mainz

phone: ++49 (0)6131 627 16 14
fax: ++49 (0)6131 627 16 29

kallmayer at surface-concept.de
www.surface-concept.com

CEO: Dr. Andreas Oelsner; Handelsregister (register of corporations): Amtsgericht Mainz HRB 40058
Steuer Nr. 26/667/0562/9; USt-Id Nr. DE814509963

The information contained in this communication and any attachments is
confidential and may be privileged, and is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and
Surface Concept GmbH is neither liable for the
proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this
communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.