[trARPES] METIS: visit of SPECS and SurfaceConcepts, 20.+21.11.

Michael Kallmayer kallmayer at surface-concept.de
Wed Nov 28 10:09:54 CET 2018

Dear Ralph,

please find attached the sketch of the mounting of the METIS.

Concerning the TDC: The TDC is very sensitive to the Trigger signal
(noisy or too high frequencies) at the input. Even changes to the
trigger signal during  operation may disturb its operation. If the
issues persist we will do a firmware update or provide a replacement TDC
(we are currently building up some devices).

Concerning the other software issues: Martin suggests to make an
appointment for a TeamViewer-Session. We think that some of the open
issues can be solved that way.

Magnetic field: As we already discussed in Berlin we will do a design of
an inner magnetic shielding.

Best regards,

Michael