[trARPES] METIS: visit of SPECS and SurfaceConcepts, 20.+21.11.

Ralph Ernstorfer ernstorfer at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Thu Nov 29 09:27:29 CET 2018

Dear all,

I assume we do this the same way as last time, i.e. Marko sets up a
conference call.

Regarding the TDC: typically, we have a fairly clean trigger (the
ill-defined trigger during your visit was only caused by some tests that
were done on the laser side in parallel to our work on the METIS). In
addition, the TDC crashes when clearing the buffer after a long
acquisition... there is a clear correlation which is unrelated to the
trigger.

Talk to you in a minute.
  Ralph