[trARPES] trARPES content for the webpage

Samuel Beaulieu beaulieu at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Fri Nov 30 11:13:38 CET 2018

Dear trARPES,

Earlier this week we have spoken with Ralph about putting new content on the
group's website.

I have a volunteer to coordinate that for the trARPES part of the group.

If you have some nice images, small test describing your respective project,
or anything that you think should be nice to advertise on our website, can
you send it to me before, let's say, next Wednesday.

I'll try to gather and organize all the content, and then we can sit all
together and talk about it and then

post it on the webpage, with the help of Helene and Ralph.

Cheers,

Sam

Das FHI verarbeitet, speichert und loescht Daten im Rahmen seiner
Geschaeftstaetigkeit gemaess der Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DSGVO)
[General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)] der Europaeischen Union.