[trARPES] next week

Ralph Ernstorfer ernstorfer at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Mon Jun 8 09:33:54 CEST 2020

Dear all,

let's meet on zoom tomorrow 9:30 am, then.

Cheers,
  Ralph

Ralph Ernstorfer is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Ralph Ernstorfer's Zoom Meeting
Time: Jun 9, 2020 09:30 Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/9497407106

Meeting ID: 949 740 7106

Ralph Ernstorfer                            ernstorfer at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Research Group Structural and Electronic Surface Dynamics
ERC project FLATLAND
Fritz Haber Institute
Faradayweg 4-6                              Tel: +49 30 8413-5117
14195 Berlin                                Fax: +49 30 8413-5387
Germany
https://pc.fhi-berlin.mpg.de/sesd/