[trARPES] time zero drift correction for METIS data

Julian Maklar maklar at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Thu Apr 1 19:24:18 CEST 2021

Dear all,

today I spent some time implementing a time 0 correction for METIS data
that can be used to fix the 0 of the delay axis to actual t0 from
excited states. More importantly, the code can also correct t0 drifts
during a measurement (extracted from time-stamp dependent t0 fits). You
can find a tutorial in the default notebook folder. In principle, this
could also be merged with our NEXUS ambitions, adding, for example, the
interpolation of "time stamp vs t0 drift" to the metadata.

(Actually, I just want to show you some nice plots of the correction)

Best and Happy Easter,
Julian

--
Julian Maklar
Fritz Haber Institute of the Max Planck Society

phone: +49-(0)30-8413 5231
email: maklar at fhi-berlin.mpg.de